If you’re reading this, you know that preservationists are passionate about their work and their chosen field. Our adventures in preservation are not only a perfect way to explore your world but also a great way to make it better by contributing your skills and knowledge to the community-based projects we support.
Give back to both the community and the profession
Benefits to You
- Learn something new and different to add to your skill base, such as galleting, working with adobe, or wood conservation.
- Meet and learn from like-minded professionals working in other regions or on other types of projects.
- Combine preservation training and travel. Continuing education credit may be available for certain workshops. Contact us for details.
- Gain leadership opportunities: if you are qualified and have specialized building conservation skills that you would like to share, consider leading one of AiP’s workshops.
- Expand your horizons: workshops are a fun and enriching opportunity to do your part in saving the world’s architectural heritage!
How Can You Get Involved with Adventures in Preservation?
- Lead a workshop
- Participate as a volunteer at a workshop to share your knowledge with others
- Help us to plan a workshop even if you can’t participate in it
- Sponsor a project by providing funding or materials
- Offer your skills in project assessment
- Donate to AiP
Contact us to let us know how you would like to help!