Adventures in Preservation graciously thanks our sponsors and partners who have contributed time, money, services and knowledge to help restore buildings and renew communities around the world.
We are actively seeking sponsors and partners, both to sustain the mission of Adventures in Preservation and to support specific projects. Learn how you can help increase the impact of our innovative preservation programming by becoming a corporate sponsor.
General Corporate Sponsors
Companies who, by supporting AiP, have made preservation, community action and sustainable development a priority.
- Crossroads Consulting, Ltd.
Construction consulting firm established to assist developers in the process of building low-income multi-family housing for the San Francisco area.
- Vertical Response
Corporate Project Sponsors
Companies who support specific community efforts.
- deGruchy Masonry Restoration, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Weisel Bridge repair & restoration, The Speaker’s House facade restoration
- New Prairie Construction, Champaign, Illinois
Orange Hall restoration
- Ray Black & Son, Inc., Paducah, Kentucky
Shotgun house restoration for affordable housing
- Savannah Grey Restoration, Savannah, Georgia
Orange Hall restoration
Organizations that provide support through grants for specific workshops.
- Genographic Legacy Fund – Sustaining Traditional Skills – Lamu, Kenya
- Landmarks Illinois – Affordable Housing – Illinois USA
- Architecture for Humanity – Hurricane Katrina Recovery – Gulf Coast USA
- Landmarks Illinois – Preserving Community Heritage – Illinois USA
- Society for Industrial Archaeology – Mill Restoration & Community Education – North Carolina USA
- Society for the Preservation of Old Mills (SPOOM) -Mill Restoration & Community Education – North Carolina USA
- Terence L. Mills Preservation Fund for North and South Carolina – Mill Restoration & Community Education – North Carolina USA
Partners (Alphabetical listing)
Our community-based project partners are the individuals and organizations who initiate these innovative programs for their communities. We greatly value our partners, who understand that preserving historic buildings and maintaining their integrated use in the community can lead to a wealth of positive results.
- Alabama Historical Commission
- Albanian National Trust
- Albert Kasi
- Alma Ortolan Studio
- Bartow Pell Conservancy
- Cornerstones Community Partnerships
- Cultural Heritage without Borders
- deGruchy Masonry Restoration
- Fairfield Foundation
- Franci Pecnik
- Francis Mill Preservation Society
- Gjirokastra Office of Administration and Coordination
- Giovanni Curatolo
- Graduate Program in Historic Preservation, School of Design at the University of Pennsylvania
- Historic Armenian Houses
- Historic House Trust of New York City
- Home Tours
- Huguenot Historical Society
- Kornthal Union County Memorial, Inc.
- Lamu World Heritage Site and Conservation Office
- Misiones Coloniales
- Montana Heritage Commission
- Musconetcong Watershed Association
- National Institute for Protection of Cultural Heritage, Slovenia
- Neighborhood Story Project
- Orange Hall Foundation
- Preservation North Dakota
- Sam Baddoo
- Slovenia Nostra
- Southern Illinois University at Carbondale’s Preservation Summer Program
- Tennessee Preservation Trust
- Town of Mesilla, New Mexico
- University of Georgia, Ghana Global Service Learning Program
- Virginia City Institute for Preservation Research and Technology
- Washington Township Land Trust
- Zavod ETNO-EKO